Sunday, August 12, 2012

Library Love

Libraries.
I love them.
My mom took me and my brother to the library a lot when we were little.
To me, it was like being in a bookstore except I could take any of it home.
I still have that view I guess.
I always check out more than one just because I can.
 I really started to utilize the library the summer of my junior year.
I answered phones for a Feedscrew company and had a lot of down town.
I remember going to the library and just checking out stacks of books at a time.
I read almost all of Francesca Lia Block's books, and the whole Sandman series that summer.
I have an e-reader now, but I still enjoy going to the library. I like being around books as weird as that sounds.
I thought I'd share some of my favorite libraries with you.

For some reason this reminds me of the library from Beauty and the Beast.

George Lucas has great taste.

Neil Gaiman's library. Duh.


I'd totally live in this loft. In Paris.

This looks like the coziest place on Earth. 

Does anyone enjoy looking at books as much as I do?





No comments:

Post a Comment