Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What we're doing on our day off.

Ben doesn't know this yet, but since Thursday is a day off for both of us we will be cleaning
organizing and
Christmas Decorating!!!
I've been super jealous of reading about everyone around me decorating and putting up trees.
It's our turn! 
Honestly, I hated Christmas up until the year before last.
I was working at Starbucks with it's blasting Christmas music and horrible, angry customers 
and all my co-workers and I were at war with the "holiday season."
I saw all the non-Starbuckers happy and enjoying the season. One night I was sitting with Tazo the Cat
and we were both being grumpy (he's always grumpy and I was too then) when I made a decisison.
"You know what, Tazo?"
No response
"I think I'm going to start liking Christmas."
No response
"You ask why? Well because I'm tired of being mad about it"
No response
So I went out and bought a whole six Christmas decorations.
It was a start.
Now I love decorating and Christmas music and I can't wait to do it!
I feel like I'm tardy to the party even though it's not December.
Que pictures of Christmas decorating that I lust after.



I think I need to do this for my tree!






I'm sure there will be more to come, hopefully I'll have pictures of my own Christmas decorations tomorrow!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment