Wednesday, June 19, 2013

In explanation of my absence.

It's hot and breezy which is always and interesting combination. You almost enjoy being outside until that breeze dies down and you automatically sweat through whatever your wearing. Its been high humidity for the past couple of days and that is one of the worse parts of living in Southern Indiana.
 Ben and I have moved into a house! We are a little ways out of town which is actually nice. I grew up north of Evansville and was used to driving 30 minutes plus to get anywhere. When I moved to Kentucky I lived in town and then when we moved back to Evansville we were still close to everything. It's nice and quiet up here and there is so little traffic on our road. Our neighbors are nice but keep to themselves which is so so nice after having neighbors that didn't understand personal space. And ideally we'd like to live here for a couple of years so we're planning on actually painting walls and things that seemed like a waste of time at other places. 
Bad news though-I've broken the screen on my camera. I can still take pictures but I don't know how they'll turn out! It's not expensive to replace but its low on my priority list at the moment so you'll have to bear with me and my iPhone photos.

I also have still been reading and hope to have some reviews up on: The Great Gatsby, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Arrows of the Queen, and The Twilight of a Queen which will be the first modern day romance novel I've read. I also just finished Grant Morrison's New X-Men run which I feel like I should review but am not sure how to since it's multiple issues.

Is everyone having a good week? Actually enjoying the summer heat?

1 comment: