Monday, March 18, 2013

Recap of the last 3 weeks.















Sometimes you forget about the internet for three weeks.

1-3. Last Monday I woke up weirdly early and made french toast for my birthday. I found a recipe that used strawberries and blueberries. Perfect for welcoming the slightly warmer spring weather. 
4. Ben brought home a dozen of my favorite flowers that Sunday and they are blooming perfectly.
5. Ben's trying his hand at soap making his first batch is almost completely cured.
6. I sewed something! My mother in law gave me this material to make a blanket out of around Christmas time and I finally gathered the courage to brave the sewing machine with her on speaker.
7-8. I also went magnet crazy. I found this tutorial through craftgawker.com (I've become a little obsessed) and just kept hot gluing magnets to plastic cats and soup cans. (I'm also enough of a dork to display my birthday cards for at least the next month I can't just toss them.
9. I love hard boiled eggs (mainly deviled eggs, but who doesn't) and I heard about baking them instead of boiling them so I gave it a try and it worked well.
10. This Monday is cloudy and we've all been napping, someone gets a little grumpy when he gets woken up!

I've been thumbing around Marvel Unlimited this month and am planning on reviewing it soon!
How has your month been?


1 comment:

  1. I was just about to request a subscription refund!
    Tres chic pics.

    ReplyDelete